Administering your entire planet
The Planet Overview page enables the following actions:
- 1.Add and manage a site/application.
- 2.Generate an SSL certificate for a site/application using the Let's Encrypt service.
Note that in the discussion below, "site" and "web application" are synonymous.
This section allows you to add and modify web applications. It does not provide the ability to delete them.
Creating a new web application is done in one of two methods:
- Via the Create New Site Wizard
- Duplicating an existing one, and then editing the one that is created.
button on the right top corner of the table so the popup will appear.
The Create New Site Wizard popup
The Create New Site Wizard helps to create a new site with predefined settings. It will have predefined ACLs, Security Profiles, and Rate Limits embedded into the new site and paths, depending on the chosen security level.
The available protection components are:
- Select an existing site that is the most similar to the one you want to add.
- Select its "Duplicate Application" button.
- This will clone the site and create a new one with identical settings, which you can then edit.
By clicking on the "Generate Certificate" button at the end of an entry in the site list, you can:
- Generate a new certificate without attaching it to a site
- Generate a new certificate and immediately attach it to a site. If the site has an existing certificate, it will be replaced by the new one.
In either case, this is the dialog you will see:
Just choose the button for the activity you want.